Sarah Lucas, LPCC
EMDR Therapist in Berkeley, CA
Meet Sarah: Hello! I’m Sarah Lucas, a licensed professional clinical counselor. I have professional proficiency in Spanish and am able to provide counseling services in Spanish as well.
My EMDR Therapy Specialties in Berkeley:
My practice has focused on accompanying clients in their healing from trauma. I foster a collaborative therapeutic relationship to support clients as they reconnect to their innate strength and inner wisdom. I am LGBTQ+ affirmative and welcome clients from all cultural backgrounds and identities. Specific areas of expertise include:
- Single event and complex trauma
- The interplay of physical and emotional experiences of trauma
- Helping clients move past trauma to achieve a level of thriving and performance that may have seemed previously out of reach
- Learning and using mindfulness as part of the healing process
- Supporting clients to identify motivation for their goals and leverage this step by step to grow beyond challenges
What drew me to this work: Seeking my own path to healing from trauma ignited my passion to support others do this work. I have an ever-growing awe at how one person’s healing can ripple out into their relationships, families, communities, and the world. To imagine what it could be like if each person was able to find this healing brings me hope, which fuels my efforts to help facilitate this in my clients’ lives.
My style: Warm, playful, strengths-based, person-centered, culturally humble, evidence-based.
Phone: (510) 214-3290
Sarah Lucas’ Credentials:
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor #9968 (CA), E.1700053 (OH), cc02676 (MN)
- Psychotherapist since January 2015
- EMDR Institute Basic Training completed July 2019
- Member, EMDRIA #100139157
- Member, American Counseling Association
- Member, California Association for Licensed Professional Clinical Counselors
Book an appointment online with Sarah Lucas today.
Sarah Lucas is Available For Therapy in Berkeley and via Online Counseling
Sarah Lucas, LPCC and Evergreen Counseling serve Berkeley, Oakland, and the surrounding areas such as Albany, El Cerrito, Alameda and San Francisco.
We’re also near the campus of UC Berkeley and are available for students and faculty.
Book an Appointment for Therapy in Berkeley
If you're ready to speak directly with one of our therapists at Evergreen, simply click below to book your initial complimentary consultation session with your preferred therapist directly.
If you'd like a complimentary, personalized matching consultation to ensure you are matched with the best-fitting therapist to support what you’re going through, click below to book.
You may also call or text us at (510) 373-2723 or simply send us a message through this contact form and then we'll get you scheduled to speak with our Clinical Intake Coordinator right away. We look forward to hearing from you!